If you're looking for a career where you can Grow Your Own Business
Make a Difference in Your Community
then let's talk.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED SELF-STARTERS WHO WANT:
• Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
• State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
• A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
• A clearly defined career path, including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals
• Comprehensive benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan, and significant earnings potential
TRAINING, SUPPORT, AND COMPENSATION:
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO: As a New York Life Associate, you'll be offering high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, mutual funds, retirement plans and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. As well as:
• Develop and implement business and marketing plans
• Prospect for potential clients
• Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
• Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services
• Develop your professional skills and knowledge
• New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele and grow.
• We offer a competitive compensation package with significant income potential that includes full benefits (medical, dental, disability, and group life insurance), a 401(k), and pension plan.
• Unique full time W2 role that is a commission and bonus pay structure. Builds up a salary overtime.
Expected $65,000 - $180,000/year. Unlimited earning potential.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Highly motivated and self-disciplined to work with peers or individually
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Ambitious, disciplined, leaders who demonstrate the utmost professionalism
• Relationship building and networking abilities, exemplary interpersonal skills
• Coachable and the ability to work in a team-based environment
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations. NYL will assist you every step of the way to get these licenses.
view original posting