Are you customer service focused and ready to WORK?
Interviews are being scheduled NOW for Full-Time & Part-Time positions $17hr!
The #1 franchise in the country, Signal 88 Security of New England is seeking qualified customer driven Security Officers. This highly visible role works closely with the staff and elevates the level of service and security provided to guests. We are looking for individuals who are detailed oriented, reliable, articulate, with solid communication skills. Stationed at the front desk in the building lobby, reviewing CCTV footage, along with providing a roving patrol of the site and de-escalation experience . Provide safety and security through professional interactions. Sound like you?
To apply you need to be:
- Professional in demeanor and appearance
- Dependable and punctual
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable with tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to assess and de-escalate adverse situations
- Ability to think quickly and efficiently when confronted with a client request
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others
- Treats all team members with respect and dignity
- Ability to stay positive in ever-changing circumstances
- Monitor security systems and camera, conducting visual property inspections, and maintaining reports of activity and escalating actions needed.
- Maintain COVID protocols as mandated by the state as needed
- MUST BE 21+ yrs. of AGE to APPLY!
- Highly Organizedsuperior ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with focus and precision.
- Personality and Presencestand proud and approachable, and approach all encounters with a courteous and service-oriented manner with safety as a priority
- Detail Orientedprovides detailed shift reports and ensures that follow-up occurs to provide closure to outstanding matters
- Accountabilityability to be prompt to report to work timely and in conducting tasks throughout shifts and reviewing your work for effectiveness and efficiency and striving for perfection
- Team Spirittreats colleagues with respect and positivity, be a mentor to new members, and provide assistance and coverage to support your team, as deemed necessary
- Experience in hospitality, events, retail and/or high-level customer service role preferred
- High School graduate or GED
- Security experience preferred
- Position requires to stand for long lengths of time
- Each new hire passing the 3 month introductory period will receive $100. BONUS!
- Veterans encouraged to apply!
Signal 88 Security of New England Offers competitive benefits:
Paid Sick & Vacation Time
Consistent Schedule with Reliable Hours
Opportunity for Advancement
*Equal Opportunity Employer
Signal 88 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. It is our intent and desire that equal employment opportunities will be provided in employment, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. The executive staff and all managerial personnel are committed to this policy and its enforcement.
Powered by JazzHR