Looking for a manager to be responsible for the managing and delivery of overall IT Security globally. You will manage over the enterprise wide security, protection, security risks of the organization. You manage over the design solutions, infrastructure, engineering.
The Security Engineering Manager will lead a team security engineers and architects to maintain and implement next generation security tools, while also providing guidance back key stakeholders around security architectural practices.
- Manage a team responsible for maintaining and/or implementing the foundational security tools needed to run a next generation information security organization (SIEM, Endpoint Detection and Response, Privileged Account Vaults, Vulnerability Management, Threat intelligence, etc.)
- Provide consultative advice and risk assessment for IT projects that span both on-prem and cloud architectures
- Collaborate with other areas of information security to ensure that security requirements are met
- Provide executive leadership team with timely updates to ensure awareness of security risks
- Solve complex business problems and offer recommendations to drive change and deliver results
- Apply Business Intelligence to analyze data from logs and monitoring to produce meaningful alerts and reports for potential security incidents
- Analyze data collected to determine if there are any security anomalies that require further action and classify and document the incident appropriately, including escalations if significant security incident.
- Work collaboratively with IT and Software Development to continually improve security posture
- Provide input on emerging threats to update our corporate risk analysis
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Information Security
- Minimum 2-3 years managing a security engineering function
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for computer science, information security, management information systems, or related major
- Bachelor's Degree
- Technical background in network security, infrastructure security, IAM, Risk.