Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
As part of the CTO organization, the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team focuses on improving the customer experience through the delivery of best in class engineered technologies & best practices that are agile-minded, commercially-structured, compliance-oriented, and focused on the rapid delivery of high-quality, safe products and services that are consumable at scale.
Responsible for managing and evolving Scaled Agile portfolios of the highest complexity. Facilitates the scrum process on scrum teams with significant cross-functional impacts involving project, non-project, or maintenance work. Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint. Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity , optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance. Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers. Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met. Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards. Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects. Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams. Facilitates Scrum of Scrums. May train other Scrum Masters and serve as a mentor to less experienced team members. Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization. Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum and/or Scaled Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s). Partners with Product Owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team(s) and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness. Identifies skills & competencies of scrum team members & makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
RWF - Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
- 6+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- 6 + years of experience as a scrum master
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 3 + years of Confluence WikiD experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology system integration: engineering or platform engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.