Arlon Graphics, LLC is a cast vinyl manufacturing company in the business of creating innovative material for visual expression. Founded in 1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets high-quality pressure-sensitive materials for the fleet, architectural, digital imaging, and signage markets. Through more than 180 distribution partners across the globe, a growing number of strategically positioned sales offices and warehouses, and customer-centric operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader in graphic films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. For more information, visit arlon.com.
The SAP FICO Analyst serves as a global subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures to implement and support ERP, Bolton Systems, Ecommerce Applications, PCI compliance applications, BI (Business Intelligence), Reporting Tools and other applications to support Finance. This is a global role to provide support to all company locations to simplify and optimize systems, process and procedures. The Business Analyst, Finance will focus on O2C Order to Cash - Sales Orders Entry, global taxes calculations and taxes exemptions. For P2P Procure to Pay Process the focus is (Purchasing/PO Accruals, Suppliers, Invoicing, Tax calculation, General Ledger AP/ AR, Collections, Bank files integration, GR/IR (Goods-Receipt/Invoice-Receipt), Cash Management, , Cost Management, Dunning Letters, Reconciliation, Lock Box, Bank Statements, Fixed Assets, Advanced Collections, Credit Cards Collection and others.
- Contribute to the development of IT finance strategies to align with the overall business strategy as well as corporate strategy.
- Participate in process analysis and redesign to enhance system capabilities
- Manages SAP global roll-out such as planning and implementation
- Ability to map the As-Is of existing processes, procedures and system and define the future To-Be process, procedure or system configuration.
- Consults with business unit managers and end users to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements
- Proactively assess and evaluate current business processes in order to guarantee efficiency and operational excellence proposing business process or systems enhancements. Is responsible to collect systems requirements and create a technical specification (business rules, database fields, screens, queries, reports) for improvement/enhance development
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Works together with business experts for implementation project and delivers on time for each project phase
Required Education, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring Finance modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules (O2C & P2P)
- Extensive functional experience including two full life cycle SAP-ECC 6 implementation, Customization and production support/coordination
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Implementation experience includes business requirement analysis, mapping clients' business process to SAP processes (As Is-To Be), GAP analysis, Configuration, Re-engineering, Prototyping, Testing, Training, Documentation & Post Go-Live Support
- Well versed with ASAP methodology for structured and systematic SAP project implementation
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Strong computational and analytical problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in both independent and team environments
Preferred Education, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
- Previous accounting experience
- Previous IT experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed colour. The employee must be able to travel up to 10% of their time via plane and road, have a valid passport and have a valid driving license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Arlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. #PM18
- Direct applicants only
- No third party soliciting