An industry leading company is looking for highly skilled Business Analyst to join their team in Seattle, Washington. They need someone who is highly experienced in the Salesforce platforms, to become a vital component of their team as they begin working on brand new projects.
- You will use Salesforce technology to enhance the business that is in-line with the company goals
- Be able to maintain and prioritize business and functional requirements
- Map out functionality requirements
- A skilled techno-functional communicator providing technical direction
- You will work with Architects and Developers for implementing to products
- You will be constantly trouble-shooting and making improvements
- Monitor data quality and platform applications
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Apex, VisualForce, and Force.com
- Proficient in Salesforce.com implementations
- Expertise in Sales, Service, Community, and App Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Exciting new opportunity
- Full Benefits
- Full autonomy in your position.
If you think you are a great fit for this Salesforce Architect role, contact me at or
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.