JazzHR is searching for a highly motivated and resourceful thinker to join our expanding organization. The Salesforce Architect will be a key member of the Growth Operations team and will oversee design, development, testing, and change management. You will drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications and supporting integrations with Salesforce. You will work with our Development Engineers, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations.
- Collaborating inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Participating in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Ensure availability of the Salesforce platform and provide support to resolve application issues.
- Creating test and implementation plans, including user training and documentation.
- Partnering with the Business Intelligence team to ensure consistency in reporting and a clearly defined single source of data.
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Business, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the Lightning Component Framework with a demonstrated history of development and execution.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Experience working on an Agile development framework.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Salesforce Application certifications with Service Cloud, Community Cloud, or Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Developer or Systems certifications
- Experience in data migrations and integrations with other ERP or CRM systems
- Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We're the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We're called JazzHR because we feel it's a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn't fit into a box. Jazz fans don't fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn't fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR