We are offering an AMAZING opportunity to work for the #1 garage door company in the country!!! DRIVEN and ACCOUNTABLE employees can earn upwards of 50-60K in their 1st year!!!
Job is based in New Windsor, NY
You will receive paid training, company supplied vehicles, gas, tools, uniforms and excellent benefits.
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
For more information, please visit our websites:
Precision Door Tristate
Work at Precision
The Magic of Precision
Please click 'Apply' to begin the application process.
The Apprentice role is built for those who have little to no experience in the industry. The Apprentice will take part in an intensive training program designed to prepare them to move up and become either a Service Technician or Installer. The role will be responsible for riding alongside and assisting current Service Technicians and Installers, as well as working in the office to grow their skill set and learn the industry. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking part in training exercises regarding the garage door industry, sales, etc.
- Riding along with current Technicians and Installers to learn details of the business
- Assisting Technicians and Installers on the road
- Performing skills under the guidance of current Technicians and Installers
- Spending time in the office working in a classroom environment
- In-class and at-home video courses and successful completion of testing
Basic Job Requirements include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Some Mechanical Aptitude preferred, but not required
- Experience in a construction related field is a plus
The preceding job description is not designed to comprise a full listing of duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Other job duties and job responsibilities may change or be designated at any time, with or without notice.
Precision Door Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not discriminate and base our employment decisions on an applicant's or employee's race, color, creed/religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, ancestry, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or criminal conviction record, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Please click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster