Location: home office in Switzerland
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Representative Construction and Infrastructure, you will be responsible for the development of the project business in the areas of medium voltage and low voltage distribution.
Your Key Deliverables
- Systematic expansion of market share and acquisition of new customers / new sales for the entire Eaton basket in coordination with other sales segments
- Capture and maintain all customer and market information in CRM
- Determine or propose and negotiate customer/project terms and conditions within the scope of the authority catalogue
- Procurement of market and competitive information
- Development of customer solutions in cooperation with product specialists if necessary.
- Carrying out quotation follow-up in the field
- Carrying out product presentations, product-related training as well as product information with customers and interested parties and internal employees
- Participation in regional and national trade fairs
- Background in the electrical industry (panel builders) and minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Ideally with specialist qualification in electronics or electrical field, applicants should also have a good understanding of sales, strong motivational and relationship skills.
- Candidates must process knowledge of execution of performance process.
- Fluent in English and German
- Familiarity with CRM
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities - We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethic are really important for us
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Effretikon Ch Loc
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Requisition ID :094143