Quantela is the first of its kind Outcomes-as-a-Service (OaaS) company and the leader in the space of urban infrastructure digitization that makes cities more inhabitable, operationally efficient, resilient, and environmentally sustainable for its citizens.
We do so by helping city administrators with our citizen-centric AI-powered products delivering quantifiable outcomes with social, economic, and environmental impact. Along with technology, we will also be using our unique financing model that is Outcomes-based to help city governments in financing priority projects through cost savings and improved revenues from urban infrastructure digitization.
As conveyed by the pay-off "Technologies for societies", Quantela as a brand stands for technologies with a human touch, and focuses on enhancing the lives of citizens in societies.
Quantela is searching for a digital signage industry savvy, highly enthusiastic, motivated, and high-energy Sales Manager who can sell to both leading and new digital signage networks and companies. The optimal candidate has contacts throughout the industry and can also convert inbound leads into sales. This role requires excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills, the ability to articulate the value proposition, create relationships and ultimately close sales. Prior experience in the digital signage industry is required. This would be a remote job in the United States.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelors' degree in business, information technology, or related field
- Overall experience of 5 to 10 years in sales experience B2B
- 2 to 10 years of experience in the digital signage industry
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Must have strong business acumen, initiative, excellent judgment, and a passion to succeed
- Must be a team player
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce, Microsoft Office, etc.
- An ability to learn new things quickly
- Convert inbound leads into sales
- Follow-up on inbound leads through emails/phone calls, understand customer needs, schedule demos, deliver PowerPoint presentations, and generate quotes/proposals.
- Update and maintain all sales activity in our Salesforce CRM tool
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and webinars to help generate leads
- Travel per business requirement