- Write Safe Work Permits
- Perform Gas Monitoring
- Conduct Joint Job Site Visits
- Attend Safety and Planning Meeting
- Conduct Field Safety Audits (FAST)
- Knowledgeable in Marathon's overall HESS (Health Environmental Safety & Security) plan for a specific project or turnaround.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working turnarounds or projects in refining/chemical processing facilities
- Safety Champion - portrays a personal example of excellent safety, performance, mindset, and commitment
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, EXCEL, ACCESS, PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the belief that accidents are preventable by including safety in assigned work activities
- Facilitate and participate in safety meetings
- Demonstrate understanding of and verifies compliance with safety standards, work practices, work permit requirements, and various safety systems
- Trained to safely access field areas to observe work being performed
- Trained in use of standard PPE (hard hat, gloves, eye, and hearing protection)
- Trained to access scaffolds and ladders using fall protection PPE
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.