Location: WASHINGTON , DC , US
Date Posted: 2020-09-22
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is looking for a developer on robotics process automation and help Define, Design and deploy RPA architectural solutions for clients with the following capabilities:
- Experience with RPA implementation
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and prioritize proposed solutions.
- Participate in process reviews to ensure the highest level of process design and process understanding prior to automation
- Help Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Help perform detailed estimations of proposed automation process opportunities.
- Help define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plans .
- Experience of both front office and back office automation using RPA tools and other third automation solutions
- Bachelor Degree in IT related field (4 years experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum of 2 years of IT experience.
- Minimum 2 yeas of experience in contributing to the architecture and design for RPA implementations
- Hands on experience in UiPath development is a must - UiPath certification preferred (must be willing to obtain if not currently possessed)
- 2 year of development experience using UiPath is highly desirable
- Experience developing and executing RPA Test Scenarios
- Experience mentoring and overseeing other developers and business analysts to design, develop and deploy automations.
- Experience in government contracting and working at client site a plus
- Experience performing code reviews in accordance with RPA standards and best practices.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.