WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of architectural, engineering and consulting services , including design, planning, environmental, construction and program management. The company provides its comprehensive range of services and solutions to support U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker's more than 3,000 employees across nearly 100 locations are committed to a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve challenges for clients and communities throughout the country. To learn more, visit .
ARCHITECTURE & BUILDING ENGINEERING PRACTICE
Michael Baker International seamlessly integrates all our service offerings - architecture, planning, landscape architecture, engineering and management - to solve client challenges from multiple vantage points, providing unsurpassed holistic, sustainable, and innovative solutions. From high-profile, high-image landmarks to low-cost, utilitarian solutions, our professionals know how to balance image and cost appropriately for each unique situation. At Michael Baker International, we believe that the beauty of a project resides both in performance and aesthetics - "success" to us is measured by functionality, value, and exceeding clients' expectations to "Make a Difference."DESCRIPTION
Michael Baker International is seeking a Revit/CAD Technician to join the Interior Design team in our Pittsburgh, PA office based in Moon Township. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Interior Design Department with responsibilities including Revit/CAD support and documentation for a wide range of project types.
- Preparation of construction documents and proposal documents
- Assist design team with documentation such as presentation drawings, binders, and color boards
- Assist with documenting and maintaining Revit/CAD Library for department
- Manage working on numerous projects simultaneously with multiple staff members
- Work under close supervision while adhering to budget, scope, and deadlines
- Possess good oral and written communication skills and interact effectively with other staff
- Focus on adherence to BIM/CAD standards and project/file management procedures
- Associate degree from an accredited Technical School
- 3-5 years of experience in the design and documentation of architecture/interiors projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in Building Information Modeling (BIM) Autodesk Revit Architecture/AutoCAD is required
- Ability to work in "Cloud" based platforms and shared multi-discipline operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Solid understanding of construction documents is required
- Possess problem solving abilities, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- 3D rendering capabilities in programs such as Revit, 3D Studio Max, and Rhino is desirable
- Graphic skills in Adobe creative suite programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred
Michael Baker International is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Michael Baker International provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Michael Baker International maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of Michael Baker International are protected under Federal law from discrimination.