Would you enjoy designing high-end homes? New opportunity available for a Residential Drafter / Designer !
We are hiring a Residential Drafter for new construction, high-end residential projects. Join a 20-year-old residential design firm that is the recipient of many design and construction awards.
You be involved with design and production of residential projects. You will also be able to run smaller custom home projects. In addition to single family projects, you will also gain experience with multifamily housing and commercial project types.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize Revit to create drawings for all project phases including construction documents
- Advance existing designs from Senior Designers, and create unique designs of your own
- Gain exposure to project management by running smaller projects of your own
What This Position Offers You:
- A fulltime position with flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely post COVID-19
- Work with custom home designs where every home is different
- The ability to work on all phases of single family and multifamily residential projects
- Mentoring provided from awarded and very experienced home designers
- Learn all aspects of residential design and construction through training and coaching for your personal professional development
- 2-6 years of professional architecture drafting experience for a company
- Associates degree in architectural drafting, bachelor's degree in architecture, or similar
- Proficiency with Revit software required
- A strong understanding of construction documents
- Previous residential project experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and a progressive work history
With plenty of work through the end of 2020, this is a stable position. Apply today!