Our Client is seeking a Research Coordinator for fully remote 3-month contract position. This position has a high probability of extending and/or converting to Direct Hire/FTE.
As a Research Coordinator you'll partner with researchers across multiple product areas to strategize and execute on various recruiting proposals. You'll act as an integral part in the research, helping kick-off projects and leading the full-cycle participant recruiting process. You're responsible for advising research on timelines and managing expectations, while keeping ethical protocols top-of-mind.
- You own the entirety of the research participant recruiting process, including screener distribution and phone screening.
- You work closely with researchers to identify participant requirements, build and maintain participant databases.
- You adapt to fast-paced changing environments/research needs, and are able to switch directions quickly.
- You are ambitious, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and know when to ask for help.
- 1-2 years professional working experience.
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, stay organized, and keen attention to detail.
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools.
- BS or BA degree.
- Project Coordinator or Project Manager experience.
- Experience with Hive database.
- Experience with SQL, SQL queries.
- Experience with BlueMail.
- Experience with Ethnio.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.
#DICE #EMK - provided by Dice