Molecular Templates (MTEM) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing targeted therapeutics using its innovative proprietary Engineered Toxin Body (ETB) platform. MTEM's first immunotoxin, MT-3724, is in clinical development for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Pipeline products for additional targets and indications are being advanced toward clinical development. For more information, please visit MTEM's website at:
The R&D Operations Coordinator's responsibility is to work closely with the Director of R&D Operations, project leads and project team members to assist and coordinate activities related to delivering development projects efficiently. Additionally, the position will be responsible for working cross-functionally with Operations, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, CMC, and others to coordinate project activities. Responsibilities may change in line with prioritization at the discretion of the management team.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Organize, attend, and participate in Research project team meetings
- Document important discussions and decisions from meetings and follow-up on actions
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute meeting minutes to project team members
- Contribute to relevant documentation needed to support project teams
- Provide support to project leads to develop, maintain, and monitor project plans, timeline, and track resource utilization.
- Prepare reports on project or resource status.
- Creation, modification, routing, and approvals for various documents involved in development projects and day to day operations
- Coordinate and support various activities related to vendor management including administration and management of proposals, agreements, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by supervisor, as needed.
- A bachelor's degree in a life science, chemistry, pharmaceutical science or related field is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience coordinating projects or equivalent experience within pharma industry, specifically in Research, is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Organized and able to work independently, as well as ability to build stable working relationships with team members.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Exposure to project management principles is preferred, including prior usage of Smartsheet or MS-Project.
This position reports to the Director of R&D Operations. This position does not directly manage employees.
Molecular Templates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Molecular Templates Inc