Senior JAMF Engineer/Admin
Candidate will be responsible with installing, configuring, and supporting Jamf MDM solution while providing guidance on roadmap and lifecycle of Apple products for the enterprise. The resource will work in a team environment where teamwork and cross team collaboration with effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
- Provide level 3 support on all corporate owned Apple devices.
- Responsible for deployment and administrator of the Jamf Pro MDM solution
- Maintain the development, test and production environments for multi-site global access.
- Architect and align Jamf and Apple technology with business processes to enhance efficiency.
- Respond to service desk ticket escalations. Investigate, analyze, document, and correct reported defects, working directly with users developers, other engineers.
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as assist with training and related materials as needed.
- Must have Jamf 300 certification.Jamf 350 a plus, Jamf 400 certification. Jamf Certified Expert Certification is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years' experience supporting Jamf Pro
- 5+ years supporting the Apple platform and traditional Apple software stacks (print, video, and web design, as well as Office)
- Strong communication skills at all levels, from end users to IT peers
- Ability to work collaboratively with other IT departments.
- Strong understanding of supporting technologies such as networking, wireless, security, VPN, storage, etc.
- Expert in macOS, iOS, and tvOS deployment and management
- Effective analytical, planning, organizational, problem determination and resolution process skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work independently
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at