Senior Project Manager with Core Banking
75% Remote & 25% Travel
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of technology programs and projects from initiation through delivery.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.
- Must have travel flexibility-25%50% may be anticipated.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines.
- Experience of financial services industry.
- Experience of core banking systems.
naveen(at)caprusit(dot)com- provided by Dice