Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions (IGS) a Woman Owned Small Business, specializes in healthcare information solutions with an emphasis on technology spectrum. IGS partners with government and commercial clients to tackle the most challenging healthcare information technology issues including large scale implementations, business informatics, analytics, and electronic health record support.
IGS is currently recruiting for the position of a full-time, Business Development/Capture Manager to support management with the Business Development aspects of the company.
Assignment of Work and Travel:
This is a remote access assignment. Candidate will work remotely daily and will remotely access IGS systems and therein use approved IGS provided communications systems. Travel is not required; however, the candidate may be required to attend onsite client meetings, conferences and other meetings as requested.
The Business Development/Capture Manager will be responsible for identifying business opportunities in accordance with the strategic vision of the company, developing and updating the opportunity pipeline, managing strategic capture efforts, and building teams for individual engagements. The Business Development /Capture Manager will lead capture activities leveraging past performance experience on contracts and vehicles encompassing HHS, IHS, and other federal agencies and departments. Candidate should have a successful track record in capture planning, capture execution, and winning IT professional-based services. Candidate should also have experience managing opportunities and partners on multiple award vehicles. Candidate must also have experience in market assessment/strategic planning for Federal government customers.
Responsibilities and Duties (Included but limited to):
- Pipeline Development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for IGS Services. Maintain understanding of the Federal and DoD marketplace, buying trends, and capabilities for the IT labor services market within the Federal Agency arena. Prepare documentation to support bid decision process and make bid/no-bid recommendations to IGS leadership.
- Customer / Competitor intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to IGS leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to influence capture efforts. Participate in professional/trade association activities, customer events and federal government meetings
- Capture Execution: Develop and lead new business captures; work with the IGS team to develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and drive win-theme development for capture execution team. Participate in proposal development responses. Need to understand operational value and capabilities of IGS's services and core competencies and how they integrate into a solution-based model.
- Capability strategy: Communicate capability strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze and articulate innovative solutions to problems that leverage IGS capabilities and technologies to obtain most efficient and effective use of company investments. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Opportunity Management: Create and Maintain partner connections and documents as it relates to multi-award IDIQs. Develop accounts through serving as a trusted advisor to executives rather than through traditional sales models. Evaluate the financial aspects of projects such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or ROI and profit-loss projections. Work with the IGS team on creating/sending NDA's, teaming agreements, subcontract agreements.
- Minimum of BS/BA or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in business development, capture and/or operations
- 8 - 10 years of demonstrated success selling IT services to DoD and other Federal Agencies and departments or in a similar role such as business development, capture manager specifically for IT services within Federal Agencies with IDIQ management experience.
- Thorough understanding of complex Federal government procurement requirements and processes.
- Proven track record of developing key relationships with IT service partners.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully identify and qualify prospective teaming partners.
- Able to manage all aspects of the BD lifecycle from account identification, penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting.
- Experience providing insight and contributing to writing winning proposals and responses to Federal Task Orders, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Sources Sought.
- Able to evaluate company past performance and past performance of subcontractors to maximize award potential.
- Ability to work efficiently and perform multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent decision-making ability, balancing what is right with what is realistic.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and to deliver results through others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for a wide variety of audiences including proven ability to deliver conference presentations.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while simultaneously maintaining the "big picture" view.
Preferred Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- PMP or ITIL v3 Foundation certification a plus
- Master's degree preferred
- Self-motivator with ability to work remotely as part of a team, or independently with little supervision or direction
Initiate Government Solutions offers 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Life and Disability insurance (and more).
Initiate Government Solutions participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Initiate Government Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Our company policy is to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.- provided by Dice