BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
BeyondTrust serves more organizations than any other Privileged Access Management vendor. More than 20,000 customers, including 70% of the Fortune 500, trust us to improve cyber security and efficiency. We've helped more customers deploy in the cloud than anyone else. And customers rate our support organization with 96% satisfaction and a global partner network. Learn more at .
Regional Vice President
BeyondTrust is seeking an experienced Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales to serve as a key member of our leadership team to significantly expand the business in the Midwest Region of the US. This role will have direct responsibility for a team of direct enterprise sales people as a tier-one leader.
In this role you will:
- Leverage entrepreneurial drive and a broad strategic perspective to build and grow our business by managing sales of our solutions into a wide range of companies.
- Strategically and efficiently address business development challenges by developing and executing sound internal processes from the ground up, and leading teams to achieve targets.
- Assume overall responsibility for the direction of all growth efforts for BeyondTrust in the Midwest Region.
- Identify, develop, and lead talent within the Region. This includes hire/fire, training, planning, directing and coordinating the activities of account managers as assigned to drive revenue growth and profitability in alignment with company-wide objectives.
- Build the pipeline for organic growth by ensuring excellence in the planning and delivery of full life cycle business development activities.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting of developing opportunities, pipeline, and revenue on a quarterly basis.
- Understand how this function and team integrates into and impacts the rest of the organization and leverage these resources and relationships to help enable success.
- Provide the critical linkage between the long-term strategic plan of the company and near-term new business actions within the region.
- Partner with operational and functional peers to ensure effective use of resources, and collaborate with counterparts across the company, including sales enablement, marketing, pre-and post-sales support, contracts, and engineering to ensure best of breed solutions are brought forward to customers and BeyondTrust is appropriately positioned for strategic, enterprise-wide campaigns.
- Direct the establishment of objectives, the development of short and long-range strategic plans and the identification of strengths and weaknesses of business opportunities for assigned sales executives and professionals.
- Provide negotiation assistance, training, and counseling, in addition to assigning accounts, territories and sales quotas based on individual goals, capabilities, and pipeline activity.
- Assume comprehensive accountability for revenue growth and profit margins consistent with corporate objectives.
- Identify and recommend business process adjustments.
What is Required?
- Must be located in the greater Midwest US. This role will be remote, working out of your home with travel as needed.
- A minimum 10 years' experience across Business Development/Sales and/or P&L/Operational roles as a Regional Director or VP of Enterprise Sales building high performing business development functions, quality strategic planning processes, and successful growth-oriented operating units. Both large and small company experience is desired.
- Strong established relationships among key influencers within the region and within the Cyber Security Industry or similar.
- A proven background of success in leading teams to achieve growth targets.
- A demonstrated personal history of winning competitive acquisitions is required.
- Proven experience with strategic planning, capture management and customer relationship management with another major provider of systems integration and technical services.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build win-win partnerships within a firm/corporation, with a particular focus on understanding how to leverage technology differentiators.
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging business trends resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management.
- The ability to constructively influence and interact at the highest levels of the corporate structure, including Board level, is a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills and highly effective interpersonal skills are required as well as an ability to inspire confidence and provide business development leadership throughout the company.
- The ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, as needed, is required (approx. 50-60%).
Who are you?
- You have a bias for action and an orientation towards solving rather than identifying problem areas.
- You are an all-hands-on-deck type of leader! While this is an executive position, the culture of the company is that all executives play a very hands on role in day to day operations, rather than simply directing the actions of their team.
- You have proven professional and managerial skills along with the leadership traits and personal characteristics which are necessary for success in senior management. Must be able to exercise leadership effectively for virtual teams without having direct line authority for team members.
- You have sound business judgment, keen conceptual skills, intellectual discipline, self-confidence, imagination, and well-developed management skills.
- You have a keen concept of the business development process for complex systems solutions and implementation and a deep understanding of the technical, fiscal, and contractual trends within the industry.
- You are willing to exert yourself over sustained periods of time to accomplish your professional and personal goals. You set the standard for personal integrity, honesty, teamwork, and public accountability to motivate the entire team to the highest levels of commitment and personal effort.
- You have an established professional reputation for excellence in services rendered and absolute personal integrity must attend any candidacy for this position.
- You are flexible!
- You define "good attitude."
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people - people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.