Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
Responsibilities:What We Are Currently Looking For:
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER - INTERMOUNTAIN REGION (a premier multifamily portfolio consisting of 1,300+ units located in the greater Denver metropolitan area) - DENVER, CO
This key member or our property operations team will be responsible for:
- As a Regional Property Manager, you will be a business leader overseeing a portfolio of Class A luxury multifamily properties in a designated geographic region
- The Regional Property Manager will work closely with senior management to ensure that all business plans, sales goals and financial plans are achieved
- As a business leader, will work closely with property teams and mentor, coach and develop employees helping them reach their career goals and objectives
- Will work with regional marketing team to develop and implement effective marketing strategies for each property
- This position will be responsible for developing annual budgets for each property, closely monitoring expenses and preparing and distributing detailed management reports on a monthly basis
- Keeps up-to-date on economic/market conditions and works closely with each property management team to ensure residents enjoy a quality living experience
Candidates who apply should have:
- 7+ years of experience managing a portfolio of multi-family properties (preferably Class A)
- A four-year college degree in Business, Property Management, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
- Prefer candidates with a real estate license and/or a CPM designation
- Experience with YARDI property management software is a plus
- Strong leadership and team building skills are essential
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013 and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on...
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company. In addition, our employees enjoy one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry including multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, commuter benefits, education reimbursement and much more. If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Salary range: $90,500 to $117,500
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity EmployerCity:DenverState/Province:CO