JOB REQUISITIONRegional Project Manager III
As Regional Project Manager III your specific responsibilities will include:
- Plan, organize, staff, and control regional real estate opening and closing projects.
- Consult with senior field management on the development of the project plan including setting deadlines.
- Monitor project budget, scope and schedules and ensure projects are completed according to schedule to avoid lost revenue due to delayed office openings or moves. Typically works on an average of 3-6 projects at a time. Size and scope of project varies by budget ($3-5 million/per project - total ~ $20 million capital expenditure per year).
- Mitigate project risks and bring issues to resolution.
- Gather project information from project databases, vendors, and/or outside sources in support of regional projects.
- Create and distribute a weekly Project Status Report.
- Facilitate the weekly internal partner project status meeting.
- Provide reports and recommendations of current or new office locations related to space utilization and market conditions.
- Work with local management to identify location needs for projects.
- Facilitate real estate project authorization and approval processes (BMR and REPA) by initiating projects within the project tracking databases, preparing necessary forms and/or information folders, and disseminating project information to other organizations.
- Facilitate CSC related projects as needed.
- Participate with project close out activities.
- Manage lease terminations to ensure no carryover rent once vacated a location.
- Provide lease related information to the Lease Administration team.
- Ensure real estate standards are followed for project planning, delivery, and closeout related to opening/closing and consolidating serviced offices. As appropriate allow exceptions to established real estate standards.
- Make recommendations for improvement/changes to real estate standards and processes.
- Actively evaluate, secure, and manage vendor (construction, move team, furniture, signage) relationships for specific projects.
- Negotiate costs with vendors and secure contract for work ensuring contractual compliance.
- Solicit feedback from users and communicates back to vendors.
- Manage vendors working on site such as contractors, security and movers.
- Provides customer service to field personnel.
- Communicate project status and/or receiving information requests.
- First POC for field management or vendors related to project activities.
- Assist in identifying real estate strategies that support business needs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Corporate or commercial real estate, project management, facilities management, and/or organizational behavioral certifications preferred.
- 5+ years' experience working in corporate/commercial real estate and/or customer relationship management team required.
- Previous real estate project management experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, and experience with project tracking systems and databases required.
- Ability to read construction documents and drawings required.
- Project management, property management, real estate transactions, leasing, and/or customer management training or experience required.
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video .
Follow us on for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP