Catapult Learning, Regional Director
Be an important part of the 5,600 educators and healthcare professionals employed by Catapult Learning. We are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child's individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The Regional Director serves as General Manager for the programs, service delivery, and operations within a specific region of Catapult Learning's business. This individual is responsible for the overall profitability, service quality, client satisfaction, and promotional activities of assigned programs. This individual must become intimately familiar with key features of all programs, important relationships, and relevant regulations within their region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- P&L management and budgeting/forecasting
- Account Management, Service Expansion, Contract Management and Renewal
- Drive growth of the business through expansion, extension, and - in partnership with our sales team - new opportunities
- Intimately understand and implement the terms and conditions of all contracts and proposals for the programs the director
- This position will require comfort with the sales portion of the work.
- Maintain and strengthen key relationships needed for the management and delivery of programs. Communicate regularly and effectively with representatives of the schools and the districts we serve.
- The position will require a presence at our client schools on a regular basis. Alert Territory Vice President to potential problems and offer viable solutions pro-actively.
- Develop with Territory Vice President a strategic plan for optimal renewal and expansion of contracts for the region each year. Carry out appropriate renewal activity throughout the year. This requires management of field staff as well as supervisors.
- Ability to leverage data, tools and systems to drive business outcomes.
- Oversee performance and effectiveness of program management to ensure that the direct service team functions well and program goals are attained.
- With support of the HR department, oversee recruitment, selection, evaluation, retention, and, if necessary, termination
of direct service staff.
- Assure that assembled staff can demonstrate appropriate skills, ability and training to meet the demands of contracted program
- Responsible for professional development and performance management.
- Act as a role model for establishing appropriate positive morale and attitude toward work and organization.
- Maintain appropriate and regular communication with staff.
- Assist local area supervisors to resolve problems quickly and effectively as they arise.
- Assure that instructional staff, physical facilities, instructional materials and equipment are of high quality.
- Keep appropriate corporate support staff informed of contract activities. Communicate regularly with, and provide needed
information to, Territory Vice President.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree required in related field, Master's Degree preferred. Candidate must have at least ten years of related experience in the areas of education or business. Experience working with school districts preferred. Prior management and budget experience a must. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills. Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management, as well as outside partners and other stakeholders.
Other Job Requirements:
- Travel: Significant travel within the region.
- Candidate must possess a sense of urgency, understanding of the education environment, ability to work in cross-functional teams, flexibility, and team orientation.
- Physical Environment and Working Conditions: Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.