Our client is looking for a Regional Director of Distribution, West Coast (Remote)! Reporting to the VP Of Operations, you will also directly manage 9+ locations in a (Direct Store Delivery) DSD model. You must live on the West Coast (Colorado and west) and have experience remotely managing multi-sites.
They offer competitive salary and bonus, health/dental/vision, 7.5% 401K match, nutrition reimbursement program and so. Much. More!
Must haves to be considered for this amazing opportunity:
1. DSD experience and working with sales (preferably coming from beverage, soda, food) from LARGE companies
2. Multi-site (5+ plants/warehouses) experience
3. Experience in fast-paced and seasonal environments
4. Steady work history
● Bachelor's degree focused in Engineering (highly preferred), Supply Chain, Manufacturing or other related field. Master's degree a plus.
● Minimum 7-10 years overall manufacturing experience with focus on budgetary, capital planning, P&L responsibilities, sales, purchasing, distribution, associate development, and safety.
● Ability to travel around 30-40% of the time.
● Direct leadership of the P&L for the region and plants.
● Lead the development of long term strategy plans within the region to improve in all facets of the supply chain.
● Ensures that the company safety programs are in place and adhered to at facilities within the region.
● Work closely with the sales team in the region to insure excellent service to our retail partners.