A global architecture and planning firm in the East Bay is looking for an in-house Recruiting Coordinator/HR Support to join their small HR team. If you have a TWO years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator and look forward to being part of an energetic team building a pipeline of talent to support the company's growth, read on. You'll get an opportunity to recruit, participate in improving the recruiting process, and help deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
What You'll Do:
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of recruiting tools such as job portals, LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social media platforms.
- Promote the company's brand and reputation for being one of the best places to work.
- Maintain accurate applicant detail in an applicant tracking system.
- Use recruiting best practices to ensure applicant processing is consistent and accurate.
- Work with staff and hiring managers to keep the hiring process moving.
- Contribute to improvements in the recruiting experience for everyone involved.
- Keep hiring managers up to date with feedback.
- Coordinate interview scheduling with hiring managers.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an in-house or staffing agency Recruiting Coordinator
- Practical experience with recruiting/sourcing solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Working knowledge of employment laws and compliance requirements as they relate to recruiting
- Excellent attention to detail, and excellent organization and communication skills
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision and working collaboratively within a team
- Strong customer-service orientation with an appetite for building partnerships