Manage the full cycle recruiting effort of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and placing qualified candidates into open positions with hiring managers. Assist in sourcing, identifying and recruiting top talent to the division/department.
- Lead the full cycle recruiting for manufacturing, production, warehouse and office positions. Review resumes and applications, conduct interviews, make reference and background checks, administer assessment testing, coordinate offer letters, offer presentation and follow up correspondence.
- Identify organizational need, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills. Provides guidance and accountability for all hiring managers to ensure a consistent, high quality process is followed.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiate and interview qualified candidates for specific job openings. Make recommendations of the best qualified candidates and assist with final decision process.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 years of full-cycle recruitment experience for a wide variety of non-exempt and exempt positions in multiple functional disciplines.
- Experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc).
- Experience in negotiating.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Intermediate skill level in project and time management.
Relevant Work Experience
- Previous experience with search agency.