At Kelly ® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking a Records Administrative Assistant to work at one of our automotive clients in Marysville, OH. This a contract position. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
What's a typical day as a Records Administrative Assistant? You'll be:
- FIC reports and remediate issues
- Facilitate requests to Access (dept changes, rep changes, location changes, general support)
- Update mail merge file
- eRecords retention folder support
- Associate Project - review for meeting termed requirement
- Complete ITSM updates
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years in office environment
- high quality of computer support and work output will be required
- ability to explain basic policies and procedures
- position success requires strengths in the areas of confidentiality, professionalism, accuracy of work, and strong customer service skills
- ability to lift 35lb cartons
- customer-oriented focus
- excellent interpersonal skills
- attention to detail to maintain accuracy of the system
- problem solving skills to recognize and solve daily, non-routine problems and continually improve processes
- organization skills to maintain a smooth flow of work and able to respond promptly to customers
- ability to work independently and judgement to know when manager needs to be involved
- ability to work with a diverse workforce in each of Honda's departments.
- experience with Word, Excel and Outlook
$17.00 / HR.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Records Administrative Assistant today!
Please apply here or send resume to Chelsea at
Click Here to schedule a time to talk to me!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]