Ref ID: 02848937
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
OfficeTeam currently has a Part Time, short-term contract opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing Real Estate Property/Facilities Mgt company. This established and recognized company offers a hands-on work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Kalamazoo, Michigan region. Are you a dedicated professional who can take on more than one assignment at a time? Then this Receptionist position is for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid understanding of Inbound Telephone Calls
- Resolve Customer Issues experience highly desired
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
This opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today- this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.