Chamberlain Group is a global leader in access solutions. Our leading brands like LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Merlin and Grifco are found in millions of homes and thousands of commercial applications across the globe. Our innovative products powered by the myQ digital ecosystem provide customers with smart access solutions to move safely through garages, homes, communities, businesses and storage facilities.
We are guided by our family values that include Good Corporate Citizenship, Partners, Employees, Customers, Integrity, Long-Term Growth & Profitability, Leadership, and Quality & Excellence.
We recognize the unique circumstances that COVID-19 and the global pandemic have created for everyone. Where possible, many of our employees have continued to be productive working from home. We also place great value in collaboration across our ONETEAM and look forward to being able to return to a new normal in our office locations soon. For now, most positions may be remote if their job duties allow. We plan to return to offices in a hybrid work environment after Labor Day..Changing the world is all in a day's work at Chamberlain Group. Join us at the Chamberlain Group as a Receptionist based in our modern building in Tucson, AZ!
This role is within CGI's Administrative Support Services function. A successful incumbent is expected to (i) Answer and route incoming calls using the company switchboard and (ii) Welcome employees, customers, vendors and guests; ensure visitors follow sign-in protocols via the visitor management system. Education requirements include: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; Experience requirements include: 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; strong oral and written communication Preferred
- Answer and route incoming calls using the company switchboard
- Welcome employees, customers, vendors and guests; ensure visitors follow sign-in protocols via the visitor management system
- Manage and reconcile purchase orders and invoices
- Perform routine clerical duties including transcribing letters, memoranda, reports, etc. as directed
- Order office and building maintenance supplies
- Coordinate incidental purchases, catered meals, maintenance services and mail distribution
- Assist in the planning of various special functions, such as celebrations and awards ceremonies
- Maintain copier supplies and request maintenance as needed
- This position requires regular and predictable on-site attendance and the ability to work the particular shift and/or schedule to which you are assigned, as well as additional hours as needed.
- Protect CGI's reputation by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.