Are you an experienced Receptionist who thrives in a busy office? Are you a people person with a passion to serve & support others? If so, Ultimate Staffing is eager to make you part of our customer's team. Our customer offers an environment that fosters learning, growth, and fun. The ideal Receptionist will be customer minded and highly organized with phenomenal communication skills.
***This is an in-office position, 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. No remote work available.***
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls to appropriate departments
- Greet all visitors and issue security badges to be on property
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist in scheduling customer appointments
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Assist in preparing for internal events & meetings
- 2-3 years of previous administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.