Rebar Bender (Construction Materials)
White Cap, which now includes Construction Supply Group, is the leading distributor of concrete accessories and specialty construction and safety products for professional contractors. The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable. Our associates are the driving force behind this commitment and play a vital role in ensuring professional contractors keep their job running on time, on budget, and as safely as possible.
During our time of growth through our recent merger, we are looking for a Rebar Bender/Fabricator in our Rebar Department for our Nashville, TN Construction Materials location.
Work in the Rebar Shop in the fabrication process, this includes but not limited to:
- Shake bars out on shear table
- Cut and tag required bars per bar list
- Bend Rebar to specific dimensions per tag
- Assist in moving long bars and stacking bundles
- Cleanup/housekeeping of machinery and shop areas.
- Operate a forklift to load and unload trucks
- Must Have basic math skills
- Previous rebar experience a plus but not required
- Knowledge on how to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 50lbs to waist level throughout the day
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. White Cap considers applicants with criminal histories. White Cap provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance