By joining one of PNC s Development Programs, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin exploring your career goals, in addition to growing your skills in key areas. The goal of PNC s Development Programs is to move analysts and associates from development roles into production roles in one of PNC s lines of business.
PNC Realty Services strives to provide safe, comfortable, functional, well located and aesthetically pleasing space at the lowest cost possible while meeting the needs of PNC employees and customers. We also strive to provide best in class service by understanding our customer s operations, strategic challenges, concerns and priorities. We will provide our customers with options to meet their needs and to execute those options in the fastest way possible. We deliver timely execution of real estate strategy making space available when and where the customer needs it. Finally, we must be accessible to all of our constituencies, with seamless communication systems and organizational clarity.
Realty Services Development Program associates will spend one year gaining a strong foundation through on-the-job learning, coaching and mentoring and formal learning programs. Associates will rotate through four of the six areas each lasting three months. Rotations are based on business need and skillset.
- Corporate Workplace
- The Corporate Workplace group is responsible for the portfolio-wide space utilization strategy focusing on long-term objectives, execution and implementation of approved strategy and tactical planning decisions.
- Design and Construction
- The Construction Services team is responsible for all construction projects such as renovation and new work that is undertaken at all PNC and affiliate buildings. This group directs the activities of design professionals, general contractors, construction managers, internal service partners and other vendors.
- Energy and Innovation
- The Energy and Innovation team reviews, develops, and sets strategy for the demand/supply-side energy management program at PNC. This team oversees the sustainability management program.
- The Operations group provides a full array of property and project management services. Operations works closely with other Realty Services groups on numerous projects that involve leasing, strategic planning, environmental remediation, building disposition and acquisition and construction projects.
- Risk and Governance
- Risk and Governance is comprised of the Risk and Third Party Management Office (RTPMO), which consists of dedicated personnel responsible for the facilitation of all risk and third party management processes spanning all of Realty Services focusing on the uniformity of third party vetting, completion of all risk/compliance deliverables and project financials management.
- The Transactions and Trust Real Estate groups encompass real estate professionals with expertise in portfolio management, site selection, contract negotiation, disposition, acquisition and leasing. The group is responsible for all building and land transactions including purchases, land development, project development, acquisition, disposition and leases.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Business Acumen Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Flexibility and Adaptability Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Information Capture Knowledge of the processes and the ability to identify, capture and document relevant business information in an auditable, organized, understandable and easily retrievable manner.
Products and Services Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Project Management Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Self-Directed Growth and Development Understanding of the necessity of continuous personal growth; ability to gauge one's strengths, limitations and interests, and use of this knowledge for purposes of performance effectiveness and self-development.
Roles at this level are filled by recent university / college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. Includes individuals joining the organization through a Corporate development/ training program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-###-#### and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Associated topics: application, backend, back end, devops, perl, php, programming, python, sdet, software engineer