Vaco Los Angeles is working with a client who is looking for a Real Estate Research Assistant. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong work ethic, communication skills and willingness to learn. Knowledge about Real Estate is a plus. Some key responsibilities would include, researching properties, addresses, owners, etc., collaborating with team and data management. If you're interested and feel qualified please apply!
- Research property ownership information using a number of resources and import the correct information into our CRM system.
- Addressing client queries and scheduling appointments
- Making follow-up calls
- Maintaining electronic and print records of properties
- Maintaining and managing a database of clients
- Performing clerical duties when required
- Collecting signed copy of the agreements from clients
- Handling online and offline property listings and advertisements
- Gathering necessary information about properties for sale
- Assisting clients to look for properties based on their needs and financial standing
- Undergraduate degree and prior experience are a plus.
- Knowledge in Real Estate Industry a plus
- Ability to show strong work ethic, communication skills, and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Importance on punctuality and attention to detail.
- General excel skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines