Ref ID: 01956605
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
To apply to this Real Estate Financial Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
Our client, a thriving company in the property management industry, is seeking a strong Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their team. This person will be an integral participant in the analysis, planning and forecasting of various projects, including such areas as real estate, debt and equity.
- Complete financial research on unique financial models and projects
- Analyze real estate and related transactions including potential revenue, expenses, construction costs and future projections
- In collaboration with the Finance team, develop annual budgets, short and long term forecasts and plans for the organization and its component business units
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree
- 4+ years related experience
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
- Customer service oriented
- Highly organized with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a team environment and collaborate with others
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.