Under general supervision, the Real Estate Development Coordinator is responsible for a variety of responsibilities, duties, and project tasks. The primary business outcome for this position is to support Real Estate and Leasing initiatives, providing general support for the department. This position will interact with his or her supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Assists SVP and Directors with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner.
- Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance. Assists with the design of reports utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Prepare Real Estate Committee documents (obtain site plans, Buxton maps, aerials, etc.) and any related paperwork.
- Process and follow-up on site plan requests.
- Draft Executive Summary reports for Leasing team
- Review lease provisions for Field Operations, the Store Support Center and other stakeholders.
- Perform administrative duties to include but not limited to: managing a calendar, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Support ongoing project work by collaborating with internal partners (Construction, Legal, Store Operations, Accounting, etc).
- Collaboration - Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Contributing to Team Success - Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Managing Work - Effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation - Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; shows concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checks processes and tasks.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in business or other related field of study preferred
- At least 2 years of organizational experience required; experience in a multi-unit legal or real estate environment preferred
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Proficient written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess accurate typing and data entry skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including but not limited to working knowledge of formulas, Pivot tables, charts, and graphs.
- Proficient organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Ability to recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information; ability to respond quickly and effectively to work errors
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest and ethical responsibilities