The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions in and around their communities. Because of the independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive, independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
Real Estate Agents are unique in how they are paid. As a Agent, your compensation is tied directly to performance. The more transactions you facilitate, the more compensation you will earn. This put your in control of your earning potential. It's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning over $100,000 after a few years of hard-work.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
* Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
* Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
* Distribute information concerning buying and selling real estate
* Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
* Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
* Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
* Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the real estate industry.Weve earned a reputation of excellence and professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that align with our values thrive in our system.
* We value our reputation more than the transaction.
* We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
* We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with others.
* We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our value to our customers.
* We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a community.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.