Ref ID: 00855989
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $20.00 to $24.00 hourly
If you're looking for work as a Real Estate Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. If you are able to perform various administrative and office support duties, you might be right for this Administrative Assistant position. Don't hesitate to contact us if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design. There is a terrific Real Estate Administrative Assistant opening in the Denver, Colorado area, so if you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position, this might be right for you!
How you will make an impact
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Greet and direct visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Assist with invoice processing and expense reporting
- Assist owner with property acquisitions or sales, prepare wires as needed, gather and save all closing documents
- When needed, assist Bookkeeper with Tax Preparation documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Back various projects for other employees
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Previous Real Estate experience required, preferably within commercial real estate
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Quality experience with Website Maintenance
- Expense Reporting experience
- Proficiency in ordering office supplies and equipment
- Office Administration experience
- Administrative Assistance experience
- Wide ranging experience with Lease Administration
- Well-founded grasp of data entry
- Experience with QuickBooks and Rent Manager highly preferred
- Proven knowledge of filing
- Practical knowledge of mail distribution
- Earlier work involving Tenant Leases
- General familiarity with mail distribution
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
We are a creative, dynamic company seeking an ambitious individual to come join our growing company. If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate in contacting us!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.