Generalist opening in Newhall, California.
New COVID Laboratory Hiring Quality Manager-ASAP Start Date!
- Maintain the quality management system
- Maintain the document control system
- Maintain laboratory license as required by CLIA and local regulations.
- Quality assurance and control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Training & Education: Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
- Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
- Assists in and facilitate review meetings with business leaders.
- Provide advice and support to the Laboratory Director, Site Manager and teams on quality issues.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
For more information send your resume directly to [Click Here to Apply]