If you are a Property Manager- Warehouse/Industrial with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage approximately 1 million sq ft. of industrial/warehouse/logistics properties. There would require a lot of travel, about 40-50% of the time.
- Ensure properties are maintained in good operational condition.
- Work with site management team to ensure systems are properly maintained and tenants needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Oversee property related service contracts and building staff (landscaping, janitorial, site management).
- Where required, oversee property related aircraft parking apron services, including ramp management and fuel distribution services.
- Responsible for assuring that capital projects are completed on time and within budget in cooperation with the facilities team, construction group and/or third parties.
- Maximize the value of the assigned properties by finding methods to reduce costs and increase efficiencies of building systems and services.
- Responsible for assessing, developing, and implementing short term, intermediate and long-term strategies which enhance value.
- Responsible for ensuring that property specific compliance requirements are completed including requirements of ground lessors, third party lenders and bondholders, as well as any other investor requirements.
- Participate in special projects within the assigned portfolio that may include evaluation (due diligence) of properties for acquisitions dispositions among other recurring and non-recurring events.
- Act as primary point of contact for tenants and their airline customers from lease execution to lease expiration.
- Provide new tenant orientation and ongoing enforcement of lease terms.
- Establish appropriate communication within tenant organizations and within our portfolio to address administrative, leasing, and financial matters.
- Manage tenant interface platform (currently Building Engines) for assigned portfolio.
- Prepare property business plan/budget and work with senior management to reforecast R&M and capital expenses as necessary.
- Provide monthly reporting regarding building operations and financial activity.
- Complete annual property expense estimate and reconciliation process for assigned properties.
- Ensure utilities are billed back to the tenants as required.
- Monitor and Manage AR/AP for the assigned properties.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all factors affecting industrial logistics market associated with the assigned portfolio in order to make critical decisions.
- Keep involved with community affairs and business conditions that impact properties.
- Assist with property tours when requested.
- Assist leasing and development with lease negotiations, property expense analysis and operational implications.
- Monitor and maintain vacant spaces for show ready condition.
- Participate in airport and industrial real estate associations and events.
- Ensure tenant and emergency contact lists are current for assigned properties.
- Implement emergency response plan at assigned properties.
- Identify and address any FLS issues.
- Ensure all environmental permits and inspections are up to date for assigned properties.
- Competitively bid contracts for property services.
- Ensure documents are properly maintained on the Shared Drive.
- Ensure all tenant and vendor COIs are up to date for assigned properties.
- Complete property inspection reports.
- Complete tenant move-in and move-out documentation.
- Coordinate tenant related services with site management team.
- Serve in leadership and supervisory capacity.
- Three(3) to Five(5) years of commercial/industrial property management experience required Airport Operations/Cargo experience preferred
- Four-year college degree
- Industry association designation preferred
- Working knowledge of Yardi preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong financial/accounting skills
- Strong lease administration knowledge/experience inclusive of commercial leases
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and building systems
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to supervise, direct, and mentor subordinates
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.