We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our Northern Virginia based management team. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years of experience in managing all aspects of a single property or a portfolio of mixed-use and/or retail properties. Including overseeing all aspects of marketing, operations and finance for properties in their portfolio. Experience managing retail locations is critical to this role.
Partial job description:
- Ensures periodic regular property inspections. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Responds to tenant needs, Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Supports the Lease Administration department in the collection of rent in compliance with lease terms, preparation of all required legal notices, and recommendations and coordination of legal action as necessary.
- Supports the Lease Administration and Brokerage departments with negotiation of early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client's review and approval, as needed. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties, as needed.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- A minimum of four related experience and/or training
- Real estate license is preferred
- CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond effectively to sensitive issues.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
I grew up in Baltimore!