Property/Construction Manager-Traverse City, MI area
Exceptional full-time, year round opportunities available in a beautiful, northern Michigan resort area. We are seeking two highly skilled professionals to oversee construction and maintenance of several luxury residences on the shore of Lake Michigan. These are hands-on roles for mechanically inclined individuals. One position is more involved with construction than the other.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Supervising remodeling and construction projects
- Preventative maintenance and ensuring that everything inside and outside the home is functioning properly
- Maintenance of multiple homes and cottages
- Scheduling and coordinating contractors when necessary
- Adhering to project deadlines and monthly checklists
- Safeguarding that technology products are in working order (printers, TVs, Apple TV, etc.)
- Handling household/miscellaneous errands
- Contractors license or experience in construction is required for one of the positions
- Friendly, team player attitude
- Above average communication and follow-up skills
- Flexibility and ability to change priorities and schedule to meet the needs of the employer
- Polished image
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must be a non-smoker
$55,000-$75,000 commensurate with experience in addition to a generous benefit package which includes fully paid family health insurance which starts on first day of employment and other generous benefits.
Harper Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer and recruiter. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Harper Associates also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Harper Associates' policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions or recommendations.