Property Manager - Direct Hire!
A luxury property management team in Malden, MA is seeking their next superstar!
Salary: $62K per year
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm
MUST have a minimum of 3-5 years of property management experience.
- Organized, highly motivated, and able to get things done!
- This person will need to delegate responsibly to the maintenance team and ensure things are completed accordingly and hold them responsible for deadlines such as getting apartment "show" ready.
- The right candidate will be familiar with the market, willing to learn and familiarize themselves with the neighborhood demographics; market and sell the property apartments according.
- The right candidate must have a friendly personality, engaging, and comfortable with speaking to clients, tenants, and potential tenants.
- Marketing & Sales experience.
- Multi Property Management experience.
Qualifying Property Management Experience:
- A/P (account payable), cutting checks and processing invoices.
- A/R (account receivable)-collecting rent from residence.
- MUST have YARDI software experience.
- Strong Leasing/collections experience..
- 14 day notice to quit (evictions) and typing them into the system from the created templates.
- Getting units "show ready" and "move in ready" (maintenance will be responsible for cleaning, painting vacuuming, moping floors and fixing any fixtures that need to be fixed/replace).
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.