Our Property Managers are responsible for all facets of the property's operations including the general administration and maintenance of the property. Their focus is to ensure the property's revenue and profit targets are met, and a high level of service is provided to our residents. They are the team builders that hire, coach and lead high performing teams.
We are looking for a leader with 3 or more years of property management experience.
If you are passionate about property management and are a dynamic, inspiring leader; we would love to hear from you!
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Prepare and execute operating budgets.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high performing staff. Provide coaching, guidance, ongoing feedback and motivation to staff, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Utilize online accounting system, including but not limited to creating and approving purchase orders, invoices. Review budget control reports to ensure property is within budgeted expectations.
- Ensure budgeted occupancy levels at budgeted rental rates and in conjunction with other goals of the property.
- Ensure the effective execution of marketing programs, lease renewal strategies, and resident retention plans.
- As a Fairfield ambassador, this position must effectively manage residents' concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare and conduct property inspections and corporate or investor tours.
What you can bring to the role:
- Three or more years of industry experience.
- Your proven knowledge and experience managing a multifamily operation, which includes: financial reporting, sales, marketing, maintenance and resident relations.
- Strong understanding of financial statements such as budget, financial reports, P&L Statements, General Ledger etc. Experience in writing and maintaining budgets.
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and provisions.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong math and accounting skills.
- Self-motivation, creativity, and the ability to be an inspiring leader.
- Professional communication.
- Superior management and professional leadership skills; capable managing a team.
- Attention to detail, organization, strong time-management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to set, manage and meet goals and deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and holidays.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
- Industry certification preferred.