Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation's largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We're always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We are currently seeking a driven leader with experience in the property management industry to oversee and manage all operational and financial aspects of one of our nationally-recognized properties. As the Property Manager, you'll be responsible for brand recognition in the area's marketplace, personnel management, resident services, and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
What we'll expect from you:
- Take ownership for the growth and development of the community including capital projects to improve the property to better increase the occupancy levels making it a place people want to live and call home.
Conceive new and innovative marketing strategies to aid in curb-side appeal and attracting new residents.
Continually strive to improve processes better the relations with our residents, vendors, and employees.
- Develop and foster a highly dynamic sales team into future leaders of Morgan Properties.
- Manage Employees: hire and terminate employees, govern employee relations and employee issues, conduct written evaluations, and mentor, supervise, and develop employees.
- Must be available on-call 24 hours a day in case of emergency.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university strongly preferred.
- 5+ years related experience required.
- Experience managing a 500+ unit multi-family housing community.
- Experience supervising a team of 10+ individuals, including maintenance personnel.
- Market rate community management experience required.
- Qualified individuals will have proven performance in successfully monitoring financial statements, capital enhancement projects, revenue, expenses, net operating income and occupancy goals.
- ARM, CAM, CAPS, MPM, RMP is a plus!
- May require valid drivers' license, along with good driving record and auto insurance, if traveling to multiple properties.
The "Benefits" of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/ AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers products.