We are seeking a bilingual (English and Spanish) Portfolio Community Association Manager with a CAM License. A minimum of 5 years Portfolio CAM management experience is required. Licensed Candidate must be energetic and dedicated with strong organizational and communication skills. You will be responsible for all aspects of association management. A minimum of 3-5 years management experience is required and be able to effectively and professionally communicate with the board of directors and provide leadership for the employees.
- Ability to supervise and coordinate projects, contractors and vendors.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts and renewals, supervise purchasing, and approve accounts payable.
- Possess effective verbal and written skills to communicate with the board of directors and residents and owners
- Provide weekly management reports for Board of Directors and track project progress.
- Supervision of maintenance, grounds keeping and office personnel.
- Conduct weekly property inspections
- Notice, conduct, organize and attend monthly board of directors meeting, annual & budget
- Transcript minutes of meetings.
- Assist the Board in the preparation and implementation of the budget.
- Solicitation and evaluation of bids for services.
- Direct enforcement of the rules and regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance activities and work orders.
- Review and process applications and backgrounds checks of new tenants and owners.
- Read and understand condominium documents.
- Read and understand financials
- Deal with the city regarding permits, licenses and violations.
- Review and monitor delinquencies and communicate with the association attorney.
- Deal effectively with tenant and owner's issues. Ability to review owners account
- Perform administrative tasks, including emails, some filing, phone calls, etc.
- On call 24/7 for emergency response.
- Experience with 40year recertification and concrete renovation
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Computer literate, Word, Xl, MS Office & TOPS software
- Project management experience helpful.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- As a Portfolio Manager: 5 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- CAM License (Required)
- Public Notary License (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Required)