Ref ID: 04842554
Classification: Property Manager
Top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture are available to this Property Manager. If you're looking to advance your career as an Property Manager with a well-known, successful Real Estate & Property organization, this position is a great opportunity. The Property Manager position is a full-time opportunity and is situated in the Chevy Chase, Maryland, area. Take advantage of this opportunity with Robert Half Finance and apply today!
What you get to do every day
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenant via weekly meetings and communication
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly inspections of properties
- Manage building engineers and vendors and ensure all projects are completed with to the highest standards
- Manage and create annual budgets for properties and track variances
- Ensure all work tickets are completed
- Serve at the main point of contact for all tenant issues or questions
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Command of budgeting
- Deep understanding of Tenant
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Property Management
- Tenant Leases experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
-RPA or CPM Certification or
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.