Ref ID: 02602612
Classification: Property Administrator
Compensation: $92000.00 to $96500.00 yearly
One of our clients is continuing to expand and is recruiting for a Property Management Associate to work remotely, although their is an office in Baltimore County if desired. This position will interact daily with property management professionals throughout the country to provide guidance, resources, training and support in certain areas of HUD protocols. We are looking for candidates who have worked in multifamily property management and who understand the dynamics of this space. The anticipated client base includes owners of management companies, senior level positions and on-site staff at market rate apartment communities. All interactions are handled remotely via phone or webinar, no travel is required. Serving as a mentor to seasoned property management professionals, this position requires thinking globally but acting locally. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, the ability to manage competing priorities, effective communication skills (written and verbal) and
proven ability to interact equally as well with site staff and high net-worth individuals.
Daily tasks include:
• Writing and following up on proposals
• Leading conference calls explaining our operations-side service offering
• Evaluating site and management staff training needs (within a defined scope)
• Identifying and providing appropriate resource materials
• Explaining regulatory requirements to clients (within a defined scope)
• Managing training timelines and HUD deliverables
• Troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions
• Tracking progress and results
• Networking with lenders and attorneys to expand awareness of our service offerings
• Handling a client load of approximately 30 active files
• Bachelor's Degree
• Past work experience in multifamily property management
• Strong proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience with HUD's WASS System is a plus
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.