A non-profit organization is seeking a Property Maintenance Coordinator for a part-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Evaluate, recommend, and perform skilled and unskilled maintenance duties and improvements
· Ensure building compliance with current federal, state, and local regulations
· Review external quotes for accuracy and performance ability
· Implement a monitoring system to track maintenance and janitorial supplies
· Attend staff and department meetings and participate in decision-making
· Perform other duties as required
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED; some additional maintenance, vocational, or technical training is preferred
· Must have at least 2 years of building maintenance experience
· Must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall, as well as building compliance codes
· Must work well independently and as a member of a team
· Must be safety conscious
· Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.