Ref ID: 00695957
Classification: Property Assistant
Compensation: $20.00 to $23.50 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking a skilled Receptionist for a growing Property Management company in downtown, San Diego! This is a temporary to full-time opportunity, that starts immediately. If you have exceptional customer service skills, and you are passionate about assisting others, please apply today!
What you get to do every day:
- Manage the front desk
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Answer high volume of inbound calls
- Handle all inbound calls from residential tenants and vendors
- Answer tenants questions and concerns
- Comfortable handling upset customers with grace and active listening
- High level of customer service
- Routing calls as needed
- Sorting mail
- Entering work orders into AppFolio
- Filing, faxing, scanning, data entry, document management
- Receiving rent payments
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Must be bilingual English and Spanish
- High level of resourcefulness and eager to take on new projects
- Genuinely enjoying active listening and helping others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve Customer Service issues, problems, and conflict
- Inbound Telephone Calls experience desired
- Property management experience not required, but helpful
- Tech Savvy (experience with AppFolio, Apple, Mac helpful)
- Confident, quick-witted, resourceful, solution-oriented and tech-savvy
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam.
Please send your resume to
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.