Gpac is partnered with a reputable local client in helping them find a strong property and casualty producer.
- Establish and develop relationships with business owners via marketing, cold calling, referrals, door knocking, etc.
- Conducting needs analysis with each client, making sure to uncover any gaps in coverage
- Selling Commercial Line insurance policies
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly service
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage
- Become familiar with products, services and systems
- Meet monthly sales quotas by following our set processes Contribute to individual goals and agency success through promoting new business, cross-selling and new initiatives
- Property and Casualty insurance license required.
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good operational computing skill/typing 45+ WPM (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Browsers)
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Competitive base salary with a strong commission structure
- Full benefits with a retirement plan and a great 401k match
- Opportunities for growth
My name is Jacob Day. I am a search consultant with gpac - if you're interested in learning more about this opportunity please don't hesitate to reach out to me at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.